Homes For Sale
Properties For Rent
Meet Our Agents
Commercial Real Estate
FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT/TENANT ACQUISITION SERVICES
FOR SHORT TERM RENT/BUYING INFORMATION
FOR RENTALS IN CHESTER COUNTY ONLY!
Our goal is to give the BEST Property Management Service in the
industry to the individual Property owner and the small Real Estate
Our services to Propery Owners include:
- Assisting in setting the Market rental for your property.
- Installing sign (if necessary and/or desired).
- Handling of all advertising.
- Showing your property to prospective tenants.
- Screening prospective tenants prior to showing.
- Completing our rental application with prospective tenant.
(Note: Prospect pays for credit reports and is required to deposit one-half first month's rent with application.)
- Order and secure credit report (from "The Registry" ) and do in-house report on prospect's job and previous landlord or mortgage company payment history.
- Review application and credit information with you and assist in your decision to rent to prospects.
- Preparation of Lease.
- Securing balance of first month's rental and security deposit; and having Lease signed by new tenants.
- Forwarding Lease to you for approval and signature.
- Distribute copies of lease to all parties (tenant, landlord, office file.)
Property Management Service
- Handles 135 Residential Dwellings.
- Setting up of computerized ledger account.
- Collecting all rents.
- Collecting any water, sewer, trash, condo fees, etc from tenant, as may be required.
- Paying any bills, mortgage payments, condo fees, etc from rentals collected as may be required by owner.
- Send statement and rent check monthly.
- Receive all tenant's complaints and repair requests.
- Have repairs taken care of by owner's contractor or by our contractors as agreed.
(Note: All repair requests and repairs will be monitored by our firm).
- Notify tenants of any late payments and take appropriate legal action when rent is not paid on time.
- Notify owner when time for lease expiration/renewal and provide advice on current rental market conditions.
- Notify tenant of Lease renewal and rent increase (when appropriate) or Lease termination (and to notice to vacate).
- Have new Lease or Addendum signed by tenant at renewal.
- Do final inspection when tenant moves and do periodic inspections of property during tenant occupancy.
All services provided are contained in our Property Management Agreement and
can be supplied at your request for review. We look forward to serving YOUR
rental and Property Management needs!!!
Back to Top
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & TENANT ACQUISITION SERVICES
Back to Top